zeldawilliamsI will be leaving this account for a but while I heal and decide if I'll be deleting it or not. In this difficult time, please try to be respectful of the accounts of myself, my family and my friends. Mining our accounts for photos of dad, or judging me on the number of them is cruel and unnecessary. There are a couple throughout, but the real private moments I shared with him were precious, quiet, and believe it or not, not full of photos or 'selfies'. I shared him with a world where everyone was taking their photo with him, but I was lucky enough to spend time with him without cameras too. That was more than enough, and I'm grateful for what little time I had.
My favorite photos of family are framed in my house, not posted on social media, and they 'll remain there. They would've wound up on the news or blogs then, and they certainly would now. That's not what I want for our memories together.
Thank you for your respect and understanding in this difficult time.
- animeamy1I can honestly say that I miss him as if he were my father. I got to enjoy his movies throughout my childhood. I always had respect for him and still do. I am so sorry for all the horrible things people have said to you and your family. It's a shame that these people cannot put themselves in your family's shoes. He was always my favorite actor, and though I did not know him in person, I felt like he was a genuine man and that is extremely admirable. I know he is in a better place now. I hope that you are all doing ok and pray you all find peace in your hearts from this heartache.
- alesanasclosetWell said ❤️
- skittlesovermmsI'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain that you have been feeling. My thoughts are with you, always. ❤️
- babyimamazingI wish you peace❤️ I've never even paid attention when a celebrity passes away, but when I think of your father, I still feel like I lost a close friend...yet I never met him. His role in Dead Poets Society will always be my favorite. "Learning is a blessing, even when pain is our teacher." Positive thoughts and vibes your way❤️
- jayne.helena@zeldawilliams you are beautiful and your Dad was an inspirational man. Sending love and peace ❤️
- pendragon__tPraying for you, your family, friends, and loved ones. God bless you all!
- kaydakayWell said Zelda! You guys looked great out there yesterday! Go Giants!!
- mistiedawn77Zelda you and your dad are and was loved and will continue to be loved
- kaylaa_38I really hope all is well..
- joeheedPeac and love to you and your family @zeldawilliams still with a heavy heart i wish you a happy and long life xx
- dear_buttonsYour father was an amazing man❤️ my prayers are with you
- interstellar._.dreamsUr dad was amazing I've always loved his movies he always bright a smile to her face today is father's day and unfortunately he isn't here with u and may God bless him and hope u are doing fine u shouldn't worry about Wat people say I know u probably won't even read this but if u do I really hope it brightens ur day if it isn't going well and if it is I hope it gets better
- mamirhiBeautiful. Proud of you.
- passionizeverythingYou're apart of mk ultra monarch program.. This is a monarch butterfly you have symbolism allll over your page!
- zeldawilliams@passionizeverything please, go take your weird truther stuff elsewhere. You and people like you have been coming to my page, writing usually annoying but sometimes downright abusive things, especially the people who keep telling me I killed my father. To that, I say a resounding 'you're an asshole'. Though I don't see why ANYONE would ever have to even say this out loud given the sheer lunacy of it, Im not whatever you all think 'illuminati' is. I'm agnostic, and always have been. Oh, and FYI, that's not even a monarch butterfly.
- passionizeverything@zeldawilliams I would NEVER go as far to say you killed your father! I loved your dad's movies.
- zeldawilliams@passionizeverything well plenty of weird illuminati people have, over supposed stupid symbolism. I mean, come on. Everything is a symbol to someone, but it certainly doesn't mean they all add up to 'holy shit, satanist'! Especially when it comes to photoshoots, which are posed from the GET GO by other people. This is a butterfly I saw in a BUTTERFLY room on a date. It means literally nothing to me aside from being pretty.
- nicholas_marinelloIt's late, but I'm sorry for your loss. I loved his movies, and I'm a HUGE Legend Of Zelda fan (love your name, too!), and I'm me and some of my friends and family are making a Zelda film series, although we're not very popular. Your father used to do commercials for Zelda, and Nintendo loved him, as did everyone else. But sorry. You have my prayers!
Log in to like or comment.