sallysbakeblogfreaking out // butterflies // OMG 😆
Any advice to stay calm?
- abbi_nicole85On your big day, just remember to take a moment and look around you, take it all in. 💗
- tworaspberriesBest wishes to you both! :-)
- lizzizzieEverything will get done one way or another. Think in terms of the number of HOURS you have between now and then instead of the number of days.
- babymomma0412Don't sweat the details, just enjoy the day! ❤️
- lisawineandglueBest wedding advice I ever got: It doesn't matter what happens, if at the end of the day you two are married, it was a success!
- mollycleMy best advice was: No one cares about the details (programs, flowers, and invites all get thrown out) All people care about was if they had to pay for booze and if people danced. Lol it's true. Good luck and everything will be ok 😄
- honestandtastyI got married almost a year ago and it meant the world to me to just feel the love (from him, your family, closest friends) and show your love. Also, eat something, even if it's small because you're body will need it even if your nerves don't :). Congratulations!!!!
- lishmulkey@sallysbakeblog It will all be just fine... Breathing really helped me.. Just try and Enjoy it, it goes by So Fast!! 😉💍💐
- honestandtastyyour, not you're! ha! I'm such a dummy
- reshash1Oh sooo happy for you guys Sally x all the best
- mizdez@mollycle 👏👏👏 so true! & just have fun @sallysbakeblog
- ashleykateparrOn your big day just take it all in and remind yourself that it's all about marrying your love. If something doesn't go as planned just try to take it in stride and focus on the positives! Just enjoy!
- the_unkiesWhat's there to be nervous about?
- themarlastewartIt goes by so fast, enjoy it! & don't sweat the details, people are coming to celebrate with you, that what's important (plus some booze & cake, LOL!) Congratulations!
- mittenkittendiaryWow! Its the same day with my wedding too <3
- chrissieplanaRun and run and run!
- beckynorRegardless of how the day turns out, you'll still be married to your best friend!
- freshaprilfloursSally, the best advice I got was to stop what I was doing a few times throughout the day and just absorb. It was about 4 or 5 times I just stopped, looked around, and burned what was going on into my memory. Best decision I made that whole day!
- freshaprilflours(Ok, aside from saying "I do," haha)
- mrschunk@sallysbakeblog Hi from one Sally to another 😃 That's my eldest niece's birthday -great date ☺ I discovered your wonderful web page on a google search for Peanut Butter Cookies. Thank you for sharing your wonderful recipes. I've made the flourless ones a couple of times (with a few adaptions) & love it 😍
Log in to like or comment.