porsha4real! Lets just all pray for the grieving family of Michael Brown! The story is story is still unfolding...I pray justice is served. #RIPMichael #PrayersForOurYouth #Sad #StLouis 🙏😒
- kemistry1963Re_post please! ♥
- meciagotcha#My2ndHome :-(
- msdivineharmony88Just so sad! Praying with the family!
- minkgypsyPrayers going out for the family and all our black youth. Such a tragedy, but I still believe in the great power of prayer. It changes things in his time, not ours..
- as91895keep the city of st.louis in prayer n pray for MIKE BROWN family..this is sad n very frustrating..also pray for peace for IRAQ n UKRAINE n for the choices our GOV. makes for our country
- eagle882U ain't black 7 days after u die. You're DUST. Ppl need 2 stop talkin about their color all the time. There's a lot more to you than that.
- prima_donna_dollSaying prayers 🙏
- meconicole1IT'S BEEN GOING DOWN HERE... THEY STR8 RIOTING & IT'S CLEAR THAT THEY'RE TIRED OF POLICE BRUTALITY.. IT'S BEEN GOING ON 4 YRS BUT NOW PEOPLE R FIGHTING BACK & NOT WIT WORDS, THEY BURNING BUILDINGS 2 THE GROUND & LOOTING...
- modinstinct#SaveOurYouth #StopPoliceBrutality
- safiyadiva@mizzelbert I never said to riot. Also, I am well aware of black on black crime. I was speaking solely on the fact that we're being devalued ....period. The police are to protect. You don't have to kill someone to protect yourself. As far as black on black crime, it is something that must be changed mentally. This was set in place a long time ago for us to continue the death of our own race. My heart hurts period for all innocent children but let's not act like other races are experiencing the same plight as blacks.
- glam_addict_peachesThank you @porsha4real for posting this. I am praying for the family of #michaelbrown and for justice to prevail in this case and all the other cases where young black men were executed by the police. I am praying for my city. They are already trying to cover for the officer who did this. #stlouis #nojusticenopeace
- luvinlife49I am also bringing awareness in Virginia, this police brutality has to stop
- scorpios_doit_betterThanks we need it, some people using this young man death for their personal gain.
- missdprincess_29That is so sad, this has to stop. If the world was filled with love instead if hate it would be a difference. My prayers and condolences goes to the family🙏
- musiqtchr55@porsha4real Thank you for the support
- _.joniiI live in st.louis do u know how I feel??😭
- arcewb@naturallykina_88 @_snxoxo Great minds think alike, I wanted to verify the statement. It's the auditor in me. I have no idea who this woman is, she isn't on my radar. When I saw she was tagged in @urbaninfowars post my curiosity got the best of me and I had to see who she was. I hope I am not judged by my social media because I haven't posted about this on IG. I grew up in So Central LA, lived through the LA Riots. My mom lived through the Watts Riots. This has been our (darker skinned minorities) reality since before the racial terms were coined by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach in 1775. I appreciate your work and effort @urbaninfowars. Please note Latinos are in the trenches too!! To combat this war we must unite.
- taiha.janaThanks for your supposrt to us
- nattyheadgal@eagle882 you are ignorant and racist. go preach that bullshit to your white brothers and sisters because you bastards are the ones making life hell for black folks because of our RACE. fvcking idiot. i can't stand people like you. You want to talk that colorblind bs but you don't walk the walk. This nation's legacy is one of poor relations due to RACE. We didn't start the fire, you ignorant racist white dogs started it! It's YOUR problem. YOU fix it! Don't come on a black person's page telling them what to focus on you presumptuous bigot.
Log in to like or comment.