plasticfreetuesdayGoodmorning! Guess what I did this weekend and will be making my coffee with today..? Freshly ground organic coffee bought in bulk!☕😍 Yay!🙌 Finally my 'plastic' coffee almost ran out, so I had to replace it. Already eyed this coffee /tea selling place for a while. It's called Simon Levelt, a small chain in most major cities the Netherlands. It was even better than I hoped: they grind up your beans of choice (various organic ones) on the spot, according to your own coffee making 'technique' at home!👍😍 And no issues about the jar either, they really liked it and other people do it too apparently 😀 a small piece of #plasticfreetuesday paradise 😉☕🌱 good for teas and strainers too! 👌
#plasticfreetuesday #happy #coffee #simonlevelt #Groningen #noplastic #plasticfree #bulkisbetter #bulkisbest #plasticfreeparadise
- paris_to_goLooks good!
- plasticfreetuesdayIt is @ariana_schwarz 😊! Would love to hear where/how other people are getting their coffee too btw! Similar experiences to this? (if you didn't kick the caffeine habit altogether 😉)
- paris_to_goWell I actually have only had one or two cups of coffee in my life! But next time you are in Paris, Belleville Brulerie sells bulk beans, bring your own container!
- bonnieshanleyI can buy beans in bulk at my local natural foods store! ☕️👍
- plasticfreetuesday@ariana_schwarz that might be a while, but thanks for the tip! Maybe fellow Parisians here find it useful too! @bonnieshanley great! And do you grind yourself?
- plasticfreetuesday@tinalaais see above!
Log in to like or comment.