jeremycowartReese Cowart // 12 // 6th Grader // Previous question: "With technology expanding at such a rapid rate, how do you see yourself living 25 years from now?" // Reese's answer: "I see myself living in the future with flying cars! In the future I hope that I will be able to carry myself around on Aerial Silks! When I am 37 I will be able to have a robot to do all chores for me!😂" // Reese's question for the next subject:
"I lost my Daddy this year. How do you deal with the loss of a loved one?" // (I had Reese hold up her IPhone with the flashlight on. I had no idea the lens flare would do this.)
- charityfebJust showed them you photo. My girl said, "Can we meet her?"
- lmnopicturesThe funny thing is, I think that's exactly how I would have answered the first question almost 20 years ago! 😀
- shuttersweetReese - I lost my daughter in 2011 and it hurts - still as much today as it did then... But I am able to find joy and be happier as I have stayed thankful for the little things, focused on the positive and have not been afraid to help others even if it means more pain - usually there is more healing too. #healingisaprocess - love and peace to you.
- ablesI lost my grandchild at 3 months old. I think of him as my warrior angel watching over me now. Sadness lasts a long time but does get. Little easier with time. What a beautiful girl! I wish I could be around for her future! Sounds awesome!!
- ablesMy grandson name was Reece. Interesting! 😊
- finallyamillerI can't believe how grown up Reesie looks! Beautiful girl @reese_cowart_12 😘
- jodygrayMy word, she looks 21 in this picture!!! Stay away boys!!
- mollymcmahanOh wow. Beautiful, mature child. Stunning shot.
- atallchicLove this. The lens flare speaks volumes for the story of a teenager and the loss she has felt this year.
- ascrubbDamn you Cowart! (joking) Simply beautiful. :)
- hollyaudreywilliamsShe is stunning
- ashleydonovanHer daddy's light is with her.
- dowphotographyqaBeautiful picture
- allenadamsSimply awesome! I have a daughter her age and I can't imagine her having to deal with that much pain right now. Praying for Reese.
- alecmangumjust read your story on your brother. I wept. Thank you for this... You're more than an inspiration.
- jroxdebo4sho@jeremycowart your niece is beautiful. I love how mature she looks and how her answer is so beautifully innocent. Grief is different for all. Like art or personality, I think we all want an answer, but the truth is how we get thru it is unique. But one common need is to be surrounded by love as we figure out our new normal. Bless her heart. ♡
Log in to like or comment.