baptistgeneralsTHIS is a building in town that needs some historic protection. Old enough to matter now, me thinks @Dentoning @KevinRoden
- kirkpatrickseanI got a song title for the new Nervous Curtains album from the Mr. Frosty's sign on the way to Echo Lab. "Kraut Dog"
- mr_mas72How are they still in business?!
- strekoza68but they changed the old neon sign out and that blows and the owner was a douche to Melanie but technically one of the greatest places on the Earth planet
- strekoza68totally agree btw, Chris
- clarencecarter1I had a similar experience as @strekoza68 but I still love that place regardless
- baptistgenerals@clarencecarter1 @strekoza68 I don't think I've eaten there in 20 years and don't know about the signage change, or ownership, but the architectural "remarkability" factor is off the charts at this point ... downright exotic ...
Log in to like or comment.