tasmaniaSun-bathed fly-fishing on the St Patrick’s River, near Launceston in Tasmania’s north, thanks to @iheartthefly. Tasmania’s pure and remote waterways make it one of the world’s greatest fisheries. There's excellent fly-fishing to be had everywhere from glacial highland lakes and the rocky rapids of the South Esk and Macquarie rivers to the calmer waters of the Huon River. The season has just opened, so get out there! Thanks for tagging #discovertasmania, Brendan. #flyfishing #river #wilderness
- annimayjensen@paul_pruss check this out Paul... Mmm we must get to the highlands next month!
- katieirwin_Can we go fly fishing next time? @thomasirwin1711
- bryanvwyYeah @beevor !! Good stuff homie :)
- lifecatchme@iheartthefly fantastic shot
- ihearttheflyThanks so much for the feature @Tasmania The Tasmanian angler is very fortunate to have such a diverse fishery, with so many world-class waters just a short drive away. Thanks to everyone for the comments too, you're all epic!
- iheartthefly@patagoniaaus #flyfishaustralia
- sam_ide@aaronjohnhosking @danihosking21 @meaganide better not forget our rods.
- aaronjohnhosking🎣 @sam_ide
- susanmm3Amazing photo. I'm in awe. 😄👍👍👍
- mariusvedvikNoe for deg @judithsolved
- br.wrightThis will be you soon @mrgmissus & @bluefrog1138
- mrgmissus@barbielehmann Bring it on!
- visitflindersislandWow! Stunning pic :)
- whataaroncansee@kanarisfilms yep.
- jackfittlerYes yes yes @biancakyburz
- grahamhults@willgrunau @whats_tha_big_dyl @charles_n_larkam3
Log in to like or comment.