naturallycurlySo...we're reviewing a set of products so new that they don't have a proper label yet. Straight from the lab. But we're not product junkies though... 😜
QUESTION: would you try products if you didn't know the ingredients yet? #naturalhair #naturallycurly #naturallycurlyhair #curlyhair #productjunkies #totallynotproductjunkiesthough
- oliviaschanzenbachNo. I like to know what's in them!
- _winic_Not sure >< I mean with curly hair is important to check the ingredients bcase anything can ruin the curls
- my3curliesYes as long as I know it's not a "texture manageability system" or anything similar
- memejr3It depends on what it is
- j_musuWe did...worth it!! 😊
- paeden8No, since I decide what I use almost strictly by what's in it. :'D I'll only use iffy stuff when I have nothing else.
- truelifediva1"The way my psoriasis is set up..." I have to know the bad stuff isn't in there.
Nope, certain ingredients make my scalp flare up. Mystery products are not worth the pain.
- soratachiNo!!! Never! I tried everything and know what works for my hair.
- naturallycurly@j_musu #truuuuueeee
- butterflyrebornYup. What you got @naturallycurly hope it smell great. And make my hair feel like silk when flat ironed. And when natural feel like yum. Right?
- lokerrYep. Sure will. ;-)
- pollittshaneeYes please send me samples @naturallycurly
- kiwibarkerYes! I've done focus groups very similar to this...
Log in to like or comment.