betterhomesandgardensTell us! What would you make with these fresh from the #garden #carrots? Photo via food editor @sheenabhg #fresh #summer #food
- really_just_meChilled carrot soup and lots of fresh juice
- mother_knows_best__I would make a fresh batch of carrot cookies
- craftweeklyThat reminds me...I have to check on our garden carrots! I'd just eat 'em!
- fortfoodieAlways make carrot cake with new carrots.It tastes so much better.Borch ,with new veggies is the best Carrots with butter and fresh dill.
- muylymillerJust made baby food with out garden carrots
- mlo765Balsamic glazed!
- kellyme12Roasted with chopped dates in coconut oil. Yum! #paleo
- poohbearskyHoney carrots and some purée (for my 7month old sweetie)
- viciosoCake, of course.
- lulubieI created carrots and zucchini cookies last year, they were excellent. I have a picture of them on my page. Check them out!
- nic.nic.nicole@mjfoley5 Texture issues much?!
- mjfoley5Not cool @nic.nic.nicole. NOT cool.
- nic.nic.nicole@mjfoley5 😉😂
- rockyblairCarrot soufflé
- stephanieschoonoverAlways yes to fresh produce!
- theanniefreedCarrot Nut Cupcakes for the kids first day of school.
- elizahebden@_charlotteoliver carrot cake would be nice
Log in to like or comment.