My question: “What do you fear?” Bradley’s answer: "I fear I will be alone for the rest of my life, as my wife and I will soon be divorced.
I worry that the stain of a failed marriage negates the possibility of having a healthy, loving relationship in the future.
And even beyond those, I fear that I won't learn from my mistakes and bad decisions." Bradley’s question for the next subject: What do you regret?
- studiodeeWow. Same age, same profession, different fears. You'll make it through Bradley, just use those fears as motivation to improve, you.
- cocolaineroseI love this. I think something we forget when looking at pictures is that the people in them are REAL and have real stories, real hurts and pain. Thanks for sharing.
- mysteriousmannequinThe possibility of having a future healthy relationship is always there , and those who have been through it themselves do not see it as a negative . Thanks for posting such a genuine response
- johnnyswimUhhhh this is awesome
- topo.bearSweet wall
- positivepaulySooooo can relate, though I have the added bonus of being ~10 years older.
- haleryanI love Brad, and I'm so sorry to hear of his troubles.
- birdkinsonBeautifully open. Thank you Jeremy for capturing his vulnerability in this image. Learning from your work. #upaa
- annarebeccafotoI can certainly relate as well:( Really deep sense coming out in his expression that you were able to get.
- michellehollingsworthtnI know those fears well. His Grace is sufficient.
- wordmadefleshOpenness like this is a rare and beautiful thing.
- jasonmyersphoto@jeremycowart this perfectly captures the conversation we all had from yesterday.
- ladyfiona@jeremycowart wow! Fears are real. They also can be overcome. The great thing about grace is we can grow and learn. A new beginning is a good one. Do not fear @Bradley. Look ahead! (And when in L.A. take me out on a date 😉)
- thisadventuringlifeThis is awesome. ❤️❤️❤️
- nathanaelbassBradley is not yet divorced....there is still hope. #nevergiveup
- davidbraudphotoA refreshingly honest approach. Thanks for posting. Deepest blessings to Bradley as he goes through all of it.
- acharathaiAs a divorced and remarried woman, be encouraged to take the good and learn from the bad. Not one single moment of your marriage will be wasted. God will use it all for His good. Don't worry about failure. Walk in love as love never fails.
- elsass12Follow me pleasw
Log in to like or comment.