chingonachronicles“I know there is hope for mankind because there is a fire inside my chest. I feel the pain of others and I care. I care.” ― Anita Krizzan #feminism #feminist #feministtattoo
- littleliv_93@mscastrobayness I am getting this
- martha_rgI have a similar tattoo on my sternum 😀 got it on national women's day a couple of years ago. @afeministlens
- chingonachronicles@martha_rg we're almost twins 🙌✊❤️
- martha_rg❤🙋✊ @afeministlens
- chingonachronicles@omgitsabella it is 🙊🙈 and thank you ! I love it too 😍
- bclend11I love it!!
- chingonachronicles@bclend11 thank you! ☺️
- mscastrobayness@littleliv_93 this shuld be our matching tattoo!!!
- littleliv_93@mscastrobayness Omgsh yes yes a million times yes!!!!!
- audreyydarleneI have questions to ask about this photo but in person hahahaha
- ugh.periodDON'T GET ME WRONG, I AM A FEMINIST BUT THIS ISNT RIGHT EVERYONE (INCLUDING FEMINISTS THINKS THAT ITS ALL ABOUT WOMEN NO THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO GUYS THAT ARE INEQUAL BUT NO EVERYONE'S JUST LIKE 'POOR WOMEN MEN DO THINGS TO THEN THAT AREN'T RIGHT' WELL GUESS WHAT IT'S NOT RIGHT THAT EVERY PHOTO TAGGED WITH #FEMINIST OR #FEMINISM IS FOCUSING ON GIRLS AND HATING ON GUYS LIKE 'NO MEANS NO' WITH THE FEMALE GENDER SIGN UGH WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK FEMINISM IS JUST ABOUT WOMEN NO IT'S ABOUT GENDER EQUALITY. AND TO THOSE FEMINIST HATERS FEMINISTS DON'T THINK ALL MEN ARE RAPIST OR BLAME ALL MEN FOR THE ACTIONS OF A FEW. IF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO PUT A GENDER SIGN THEN MAKE IT BOTH THAUS THE ONLY WAY ITS EQUALLY THATS THE ONLY WAY U CAN BE A TRUE FEMINIST. ONCE AGAIN A FEMINIST IS SOMETHING WHO BELIEVES IN THE EQUALITY OF THE SEXES
- email@example.com OMG. I know it's about equality of the genders. Feminism is first and foremost about dismantling and liberating the oppressed genders (which is not just women) and also not just gender but class, race, sexual orientations. I don't need to fight for men's rights in order to be called a "good feminists." Although I do fight for men. I fight for then not be expected to fall into patriarchal gender roles. And obviously not all men are rapists. Not really sure where you got that from. And although I fight for men's rights as well I will always fight for the oppressed classes. I will always be on their side. I fight for people of color, I fight for the lgbtiq community, etc Etc. Good lord. It's too early to be getting angry comments.
- chingonachroniclesPs I hope your feminism is intersectional.
Log in to like or comment.