louisianayouthseminarTuesday started off with Speaking Out Workshop, where we learned different styles of public speaking and began writing our own speeches for the LYS election process. In the afternoon, we heard the SUPER GREAT speeches from every Whig and Tory running for office!
What did you write your speech about? Was it funny, musical, serious? #LYS #LYS2014 #NMIAI
- bellasaintamanthey @c0rnstar300
- c0rnstar300Hey hey das me!!!! My shpeech was about being a 90s chick [94 yrs old to be exact] I go for humor when writing speeches but I learned that every kind of speech is a super great one and gives everyone a chance to showcase their talents/speech making abilities!! Thanks for a rockin week LYS!!!!!!😄❤
- osibleyMy speech was cheesier than an XXL cheese pizza with cheesy crust. It also explained how certified I am to be the Secretary Treasurer.
- sea_bahahaMy speech was filled with references to The Fault in Our Stars.
- coach_jboogieHey look at me
- anniebou_Love this @c0rnstar300 @elizabethwoodard
- yuletidecarolsMine was about pimples and their relation to being a rockin vp. Although it sounds odd it showcased my PROACTIVE leadership skills and carried me to caucus!! Thanks for changing my life LYS!
Log in to like or comment.