judiaannTrue Blue. Once a former volcano, now the deepest lake in the United States. Crater Lake. One of the 7 Wonders of Oregon. #traveloregon #oregontour14 #craterlake #southernoregon #oregon #explore #bestoforegon
- judiaannThat's with #nofilter folks. The lake is that blue.
- jenniferloverIt is mind blowing how blue the water is. Awe inspiring.
- 8lo__ol8nice and peaceful :)
- judiaann@jenniferlover Not only is Crater Lake the deepest lake in the U.S., it's also one of the bluest. You can't take a bad photo of it. It's just stunning. #blue
- judiaann@peekture_ @victoria_oregon @adinamarguerite I never get tired of looking into that clear blue water. Along the edges, it looks like the tropics except that in the distance there's always some snow year round.
- jenniferloverSome of the best pics I have ever taken! We did the boat tour and the ranger had us fill bottles and drink the water. So crazy. I am pretty sure I will back out there for Feast of PDX. Btw...Tales of the Cocktail was interesting. And I think we may have a mutual acquaintance from NY...Steve Freeman?
- judiaann@jenniferlover If you come for Feast, let me know because I'll be there! Yes, Steve Freeman! He photographed me for a story in the New York Post. Really nice guy.
- jenniferloverI will definitely let you know. Steve and I worked together for years (I am a creative director) and I styled 3 Emeril cookbooks that he shot. Small world!
- judiaann#exploreoregon #oregonexplored #upperleftusa #pnw #nationalpark #lake #blue
Log in to like or comment.