argonautphotoStaring down what could be a 1,000ft deep worm hole through the blue ice of the Lower #RuthGlacier. I was never afraid of the ones full of water, they'd just be cold, but some had no water and it was easy to imagine a long slide to an icy death. #yikes (on assignment for @natgeo in #DenaliNationalPark) Find out how I got this assignment in an article posted on proof.nationalgeographic.com today.
- adrianacalvilloo@ale_calvilloo una mejor vista 👋
- theemilytrigg@lreed904 nopenopenope
- firstname.lastname@example.org @livy.holt
- johnpeck92@peckbri would you stand there?
- omura02👉👍 @ffenerci
- mozhganteh@shiiriinns @mahla_teh
- thisisjanellesWow 😍 so scary ahaha 😨
- christhefishyfish@lornaob87 😱😱😱😱😱😱
- bhargavivarma@matt_lafontaine @kylelafontaine
- hagedornartistThis makes me very uneasy...
- _.http.alejandra._Perfect 🙏
- rey_huesca_Me gusta
Log in to like or comment.