thekenyamooreHey ladies! Ok this photo is after I roller set and blew out. I flat ironed the ends with a treatment so they look a little thinner before I do the rest.
I'm wearing a shirt that has inch lines marked through out right now without it being fully straightened it's showing 10 inches on the shirt. Of course that's not the total length it's just what is shown on the shirt. I will also have the shirts available in my line so you can track your hair growth.
Hair tip #1 grow your relaxers out. The chemicals break down and weaken your hair. If you want your strongest hair it must be free of relaxers and color.
- fashionsforstylesWhat is the treatment? She still won't share that
- isla_kel_@thekenyamoore I love this .. This is a cool idea
- chic_nicoleShe doesnt really have split ends she JUST said that its not flat ironed all the way. When natural hair isnt fully straight the ends can appear somewhat frizzy and split but they arent. Even damn time somebody post a pic with even slighty long hair trolls holla "but them ends though" her ends are fine.
- tammieterrillI agree I grew my relaxer out almost two years ago and now my hair is healthy, strong and growing and I don't wear a weave. I have a bomb ass hair dresser in Las Vegas who specializes in hair care.
- 1984toyaIt say 9 gwt u mind rite
- thejesskamarie@chic_nicole she said the opposite actually lol she said she flat ironed it to seal in a treatment but not the rest. That's why it's not her true length it's probably like 12-13 inches when fully straightened. And that treatment is a spilt end treatment so if u only put the flat iron on the ends then Yes they will appear spaced out, because the rest of ur hair is still so fluffy and causes it to look spaced out. So y'all quit trippin on her hair. It's gorgeous I wish I had in hair like that. I just cut mine off to get rid of dead ends and stop wearing my extensions. I wanna go sew in or clip ins so bad but I'm trying to get back to healthy natural hair! What ever ur see @thekenyamoore I'm buying cause ur hair stays on point!
- chic_nicoleLol i thought thats what i was saying that all her hair isnt flat ironed just her ends..guess i worded it wrong @thejesskamarie
- queen_bee_1loveyasss honey!!
- abzinthemakingI feel like her hair is way longer than 10 inches. I've seen girls with 22 inches of weave in their hair and it's about this length. Is it measuring 10 inches starting from the butt? Because 10 inches is short
- shilelllbThis is her natural hair :( @bianca.baum
- cassyvjleeIt's 10 inches from the bottom of the neck where the inch lines start on the shirt @xoxo_cinnamonbliss
- therealdaniinicole@xoxo_cinnamonbliss in her caption it says that this is NOT the exact length that it states on the shirt
- 4evatriecelashellHer hair is really 20+ inches.
Log in to like or comment.