funcheaporfreeGreat tip: for quick ironing, use a straightener! Works especially well on collars, pockets, around buttons, pleats, and for kid's clothing. Ps this Lauren Conrad shirt I got at a yard sale for $1. Enjoy #TheFrugalMinute tip and have a great day!
- ashleyrallredI use my straightener too!
- kelseyleigh879I do that too!😂
- supaflowapowaThat's amazing!!
- clairejharperYes! Everyone should know about this!
- elisa_and_arloHow have I never thought of this??
- melikeymrmikeyI've done this for years! :)
- srolseI do this all the time!!! So glad I am not the only one!
- mikaeladurfeeThis trick and putting my clothes in the dryer for a few minutes is as close to actual ironing as I get 99% of the time. Not even embarrassed to admit that. Haha!
- creeksidebwfamThis will prob change my entire life!! 💗
- nicole_momentityGet out!! @jillskouson check it...
- lindseykovalI have flat ironed too!
- jillskousonVery cool! Thanks for sharing @nicole_momentity
- queenbdockI do this daily! I do it all the time for little girl clothes too! Flat iron the hem of her dress!
- mommymakesthingsOh you!!!
- lindaw2003@lizzyp459 ur mini iron!
- lizzyp459Omgosh that's so smart!!!!! @lindaw2003
- crzytaylorsAwesome tip!! Thanks! 👍
Log in to like or comment.