aymanmGood Night Shayma'...Humanity has let you down. Last week we reported on the miraculous birth of baby Shayma'. She was surgically removed from her mother's womb nearly ten minutes after her mom was killed in an Israeli strike. After a week of fighting, Shayma' didn't make it. Today, we learned she died and was buried next to her mother. Even at a week old, she remained a glimmer of hope for her father and extended family who named her after her mother. May she now find the peace that she was deprived of in life. RIP. #onelove
- ftsnyI've read from numerous sources that she died because she was in an incubator and since the IDF struck a power plant, the incubator couldn't work to save her.
- dalilab101I cried for people that I have never met! I cried for the lack of humility for life! I cried for the cowered ness that exist in this world. Good night precious, your name will live in my heart:(
- cschatRest in pease beautiful one. Your story and picture will never leave my heart. 💔
- farahomerThis picture will never leave my heart and memory. May she rest in peace, amen.
- zarys_f@ummu_sofiyyah :((((((
- _saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaNo words can express my sadness and anger. @cinnamonasma
- naninasariaRemind me of holocaust wer jewish were killed by the nazis..now zionist israelis turn to do the same thing on innocent ones..shame on u@asaf50500
- calitouringSo precious, so sad.
- lavacake25Allah...this is soo heart wrenching :'(
- caweyskadalmarSoo sad to see hopeless Palestinian babies.
- jen.fu.8@isabellabustamante :(
- weezyclopsMay God keep this beautiful child and mother in his memory💔❤
- luls21@fatimahazzazayed @titsaphelia 💔💔follow this journalist, you're going to love him - he's so brave and righteous.
Log in to like or comment.