shapeSometimes being "bad" is okay! How do you factor in splurges to your healthy diet? Comment below then head to Shape.com to see the 10 times it's really okay to break those healthy rules. #cheatdays #diet #healthylife
- mimi4586If I have a bad meal I try and eat less during the rest of the day. The following day I stay away from carbs and drink lots of water.
- lpaigemcHot summer nights, ice cream cone and skinny pop for dinner with my kids😎💚🍦
- zoemacleayWeekends, special events, because i worked hard in the gym, because tomorrow I'll be good, having a bad day, having a good day...the excuses never end for me 😦😚🍕🍉
- shannanigans13Detox then 80/20 rule once you've hit your healthy goals. I did a 28 day detox program and now I follow the detox 5-6 days a week and still allow myself cheats so I don't feel deprived. Been maintaining for 4 months now 😄👏❤️
- sam_abb0ttIt's my birthday.
- francesca.nardelliMcgangbang when I'm drunk
- dontfollowthiscrapPeriod !
- freezn4days that end in y...😉
- jordynstokescollieOnce a week!
- heidi2raw@little_iti @napoletana_t @booba_slr meine Rede 👍👍
- clairemtorres@tonipena yes it is okay - when friends are in town ☺️
Log in to like or comment.