fyxoTwo things that may just help save your life.
- fyxo@ken0ath dubious - but if you are MacGuyver you could come up with something.
- _dean_turners_clone_How do you like it? Can you feel it on the helmet.
- addo1984Soft green grass and man's best friend?
- fyxo@x_mrd_x don't even know it's there. Has accidentally gone off when I clipped a tree so I know it works. Has it's limitations but if you ride predominantly on your own and remotely it's a good investment.
- joshviveroswhat is it? wanna look it up
- asswolfeWhat is it?
- shorecyclerAwesome kit
- fyxo@joshviveros icedot.org
- fyxo@aceofskates ^
- blake_griffithsNice shades @mymountainmelb
- luc_miniwheatAdd roadid.com to that list.
- updaveDidn't help Ben Cousins
- disisnotenoughNot sure this would work for me, my head bounces all over the place on the back rest of the handcycle
- fyxo@disisnotenough bouncing is fine - it's trigger but jolts such as an impact. I did much bouncing this morning and it didn't activate the sensor.
- tjculbreath@icedot_us is always a good choice!
- jonrwish@fyxo what is that?
- madamzedAfter watching video of cedric gracias crash which severed his femoral artery (if you haven't, do it NOW!), and my own nasty solo crash @plentygorge a few weeks back, very thought provoking....
Log in to like or comment.