nycmarathonWhat's your #1 advice for 1st time #tcsnycmarathon runners for recovery in the day after completing the race?
- jorgedjimenez@yolijimenez @luisjborges
- iampeacelovinchickEat, rest, take it easy, go for a walk if you can...listen to your body!
- rictuelozGet drunk!
- jeffreyrestrepo_Prepare for the 60K
- yoflakaWalk, walk, walk! As much as it hurts, do it. And while you're at it, get your medal engraved!
- woodbr47Get home at 5am @grizzzzzlybear 🙉
- marath0nerSchedule your next marathon, follow ASICS Marathoner at twitter.com/marathoner ... walk don't vegg ... get medal engraved (show up early though) ... accept the adoration ... get a medal display ... go conquer anything in life because you just did what a tiny fraction of humans dare to do. See you in Marathon Maniacs...
- zoegramthe worst part is after you cross the finish line!! @millerkatierose @amais1 @kboose78 @kieran416
- acifueFull and complete training before the race so you can enjoy the city after it!
- mmliebauHydrate!!! 😄
- guayocastillo@balancefitdance así tengo guardado mi capita
- wifeofmroI'm a first timer.... Getting butterflies :(
- michelerxKeep moving (walk around and enjoy the city) and continue to rehydrate.
- mackanonnaKeep moving!
- hip_hip_jorge12I cannot wait.
- yanirunsI know it will hurt all over my little body but the satisfaction would be greater!
- hannah_porter1Go and soak up the atmosphere of the city! Talk to other marathoners and share stories! Did it last year and now I'm back for more! !
- keekee710Where do you go for medal engraving?
- aleperez74Go to the medal engraving tent at Central Park! Besides engraving your medal, you can get free stretching and foam roller therapy! Don't miss it!!!
- grizzzzzlybearand do it again on the Monday night at @thelibertynyc @woodbr47 😂
Log in to like or comment.