eatlikeagirlSensational gnocchi with courgette flowers, mozzarella & shrimp today. Some of the best I have had. At Lo Stuzzichino in Civitivecchia #italy #lazio
- followmefoodieLooks delicious! Is it soft and pillowy or dense and doughy? I found Northern gnocchi denser... not sure if u had similar experience? I didn't order enough to figure out!
- eatlikeagirl@followmefoodie soft and pillowy. Utterly divine!
- eatlikeagirl@followmefoodie and would beed to explore further in the North. Most of my experience is Roman and Emilia Romagna! Had somenin Puglia too which were small and light
- curioustovisitThese look absolutely divine, it seems I can taste them!
- laissezchefNice picture
- followmefoodie@eatlikeagirl thanks for clarifying. I know they use semolina in the North and I wasn't sure textual differences when it comes to comparing regions of gnocchi.
- juliampollardin Rome at beginning of Aug, so many courgette flowers in the markets. Love them.
- gizzierskineThat looks filth 💗
Log in to like or comment.