nathanielatakoraMeet Paul, he owns a ranch just outside of Norquay, Saskatchewan. I travel a lot for work and due to a lack of hotels in that area I ended up spending a couple days on Paul's property. I welcomed the change, he had a plethora of exciting stories about ranching and hunting and even some about his time drilling in the gold mines.
This morning we shot at some coyotes who have been terrorizing his flock and then roped some "little dogies"! I'm happy to have met him and his wife Cindy and a big thank you goes out to them for their hospitality.
#exploresask #whptodayimet #welltravelled #explorecanada
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you! ✊
- nathanielatakora@mattlowden thanks man, I think I'm a go for Saturday.
- namastenglandWell deserved! 👏👏
- elin_seGreat shot! 👌
- mattlowden@nathanielatakora sweet man! Location just got opened up for a sweet hike too!
- hajar.bardouz.gmHhhhhh nice shot
- aksnitish@your1shoutouts got me 1k
- t_koreyoshiso good
- summerbravoPoor cows. When the tie goes around the cows neck, it can hurt and destroy the air pipes at the cow. I do never support this cruelty
- howshelovesSounds like such a good time! 😊
- tafaawPoor cow..
- bucksighter@summerbravo try supporting proper grammar
- vinc_dulSo great the pic with your story! @nathanielatakora
- thenarcissistpoetAwesome !
Log in to like or comment.