joeroganCooked my first ever beer can chicken on @greenmountaingrills today. I'll definitely be doing this again. It's so moist it's falling off the bone.
- ericvashonJust did my first a month ago & repeated it two more times over the next 2 weeks. Crazy good.
- russdangit@joeroganexperience you and @wolfmate should do a podcast together
- charlesprochaskaFamily favorite for sure.
- rato_de_labJamie Oliver has a marinade and rub for this,
- rato_de_labWe'll worth a google sir
- the_long_rdTry plugging the neck hole with a potato.
- raccafarianMy fav kind of chicken and the easiest
- toadsmynameThats what she said
- pbodangles@joebotelho67 @pizzy9892
- roberto.rparraYUM LOOKS GREAT
- kj_mooonCooking aluminum in your food!? Yay! Alzheimers!!!
- chixwithstixCould people just enjoy without worrying so much about heAlth
- tjd1Have made a few of them. Always good.
- mcmadden@cory_one23 you obviously don't know your grills bud. GMG shits on traeger. Way more features..heavier steel, wider temp range, the list goes on..
- fantasytrophiesThe best chicken ever- beer can hickory smoked chicken!
- antoniaschicksDieses Huhn ist so SASSY @annamiaic
Log in to like or comment.