visitphillyI always enjoy parks even more when there's a history behind it. Just a few minutes walk from Hopewell Lake in French Creek Park, Hopewell Furnace is no different. Founded in 1771, this site was an important 'iron plantation' up until the end of the Civil War. #visitphilly #phillytowns #chestercounty
Photo by Guest Instagrammer @darrenerbe
- thesecondgleamsuch a cool place, my love! 😍 @darrenerbe
- capogiro_gelatoOne of my favorite places.
- ashleigh_erinLooks like a gorgeous place!
- _dominicp@coianac #putabikeonit
- picturepoetry82Gorgeous! Historical places are always so eerie and beautiful at the same time.
- aliscottinstaDo you have any employment opportunities at the moment?
- darrenerbe@thesecondgleam Which is why you knew of it first hunny, you always know of the best places! ☺️
- email@example.com Thank you, Rachel!
- darrenerbe@ashleigh_erin It is lovely there!
- darrenerbe@colleen_marie32 They definitely have a unique quality about them, I love it!
- visitphilly@photographica Two hourly opportunities. Check out visitphilly.com/jobs
Log in to like or comment.