rebaThanks @rhettwalkerband for joining us in spreading this message! #PrayForPeace
- megg_longenhagenYou are such an inspiration to all💜my dream is to meet you and Betty white😂💗but such a great message! #prayforpeace
- katiennnn#prayforpeace #🙏4⃣✌️
- gyspy.soul7@reba Whatever the origin, meaning, and usage of the peace sign, this much is clear: it speaks of a false peace—"'Peace, peace,' they say, when there is no peace" (Jeremiah 6:14b). There can be no true peace until "we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:1). Rather than looking for peace in a symbol, may we all turn our eyes to the only true source of peace. "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace" (Numbers 6:24-26)
- zuheda12@reba praying for peace
- osucbc@reba we know there is a need for peace but it will only comes after Christ establishes his forever kingdom. The signs that prompt a need for this song are signs that say the end is near. Pray for repentance and awakening as there will always be wars and rumors of wars.
- lyanna.marieHallelujah @olly002765
- jenn_lynne_1I don't understand the criticism of this
- dawnrenaeThe unhappiest people are those that feel the need to criticize.
- kacietrinity@osucbc @olly002765 and everyone else criticizing this song. It is not telling you how to pray for peace. If you want to pray people to christ which leads to peace that's fine. Your still inevitably praying for peace. I absolutely love this song and have not one critical thing to say about it. Love @reba and all her music.
- osucbcActually @kacietrinity I love the song and have known Reba since we were teens. The point I meant to make is most folks think of world peace and it isn't coming but internal peace is possible. Follow Anne Graham Lotz and learn about the signs of the times. I love @reba and her effort. I hope it starts a revival!
- 4marthajulianI just love you @reba. Thank you for sharing this message through your powerful voice and shinning a light on praying for peace. God bless u Reba!!
- thenamesgeorgiaroseLove you
- lilyselfiesI love your show
- whitneytarr#RebameetPheonix #PheonixmeetReba Reba I don't know if you will see this. But I ask everyone get a message to Reba. Pheonix Spangler is a 14 year old with Stage 4 Rhabdomyosarcoma Cancer. She went into remission, but recently tests have revealed that the cancer is back and it's bad. Her time is limited. We want to get Reba to meet Pheonix. There will be tickets made available to her December 20, Nashville show for Pheonix and her mom. Please help us get the word out so her dream can come true in the time she has left!
Log in to like or comment.