americaneagleHave you heard? AEO is the official fashion partner of the @Budweiser Made in America Festival! Check out the blog at blog.ae.com to view the official lineup and get ready to rock. @miafest #MadeInAmerica #MusicFestival
- jewliah89I'm curious lol @monicathegiant
- monie_chonieThey should @jaymasterfleex
- akatpowell@rebeccagills 😍
- oscararellanoI'll record vids for you @selena_ballerina
- janx23@americaneagle aren't one of your company policy a free alcohol ework place and environment ???
- saraannebAs in drinking at work... Doesn't mean they can't sponsor a beer company. @janx23
- charitys_mom15Sad that a company whose main customer base is under the age of 21 that you would proudly sponsor alcohol #disappointed
- hannahbrockman_@gigis_consignment agreed
- merrymeliHmmm they're aren't sponsoring alcohol... They're sponsoring a music festival that also happens to be sponsored by alcohol.
- charitys_mom15Thank you @hannahbrockman_ I don't think it's anything to be proud of that a company that caters to teens would promote a beer company. Think again #americaneagle !! 👎
- missbetsyreWe've a red white and blue pontoon boat with @Budweiser stickers all over it. Please say you'll have these shirts for sale! They'd be so perfect! (See my profile for pics of the boat) we already bought @americaneagle flag sunglasses to wear on it
- lacerzAE's target market isn't actually teenagers haha
- amrcndrmrAE clothes are made in Taiwan?
- megrzenoAe's target market is young adults. Yes they do have teens wear their brand but that's not who they are aimed towards. And the are sponsoring a music festival that Budweiser is hosting that doesn't me they are promoting alcohol or drinking or drinking at work.
- utopiandream1285AEO's sizes are actually adult sizes... 0,2,4..... Juniors or teens are the 1,3,5.... This is why their models are young adults. Also why they took their name off many if their clothes. Unlike hollister and Aeropostale whose name is on everything and for kids and teens.
- treeves3644Is there n e there n e thing else .... #sammyfmynig
- cherry_coke_zero@tashanicola2013 totally what I thought....AE is really grasping at straws to be relevant in a world that makes no sense to them. Big marketing budgets don't make you "cool". What makes you relevant is great product and authentic brand positioning.
- acwesselmannAE, I think it's so cool that you guys are a supporter in the arts, especially music. First you run Stage AE and now this. I obviously don't drink but I see what you're doing here. Keep it up!
Log in to like or comment.