illusionsivI'm trying to save this baby. I found him lost in the street and I'm listen thee other birds. What can I do to put him with the other? They are flying close to us. Helppppp
- asongthatnoonesingsOu tenta mm dar lhe boca a boca algo mt miudinho
- lapequenamujerdelmarOnce my aunt found a little bird like that at my house, fortunately It's parents were there. We took the bird to a tree, a high place so the parents could be able to help him take fly, and it worked 😊 or you can feed him with soaked breadcrums with a pinch of sugar 😄
- oheyhayThe whole "birds reject babies that have been touched by humans" thing is a myth.
- localsparrowYou can get an eye dropper and baby bird food from a pet store and feed him yourself until he is strong enough to fly off!
- annaraquel00Desfaz o miolo do pao em água e vai lhe dando aos bocadinhos
- annaraquel00E tens que o aquecer!
- givemethebluesMama dorsnt reject the baby if you touch it..I saved a baby skunk two weeks ago wildlife rescue says the animals rarely abandon their babies even after being touched...all baby animals are precious ♡
- givemethebluesOh and just put it in or near the tree if you can mama will take over..good luck :)
- lj.leighI saved a bird who looks just like that one a couple days ago lol hope he gets home safely
- itsdannydevereauxCall a wildlife center or go to major pet store and get baby bird formula and eye dropper. Keep in ventilated shoe box w towels. DM me for more help
- hellolaurinha@illusionsiv ohh sweet little thing. I rescued a blackbird recently but took it to a rescue centre because they had all the equipment etc. xx
- peopleesuckkMost likely your scent will be smelled by the other birds, momma or not, and it will be rejected.. #rip
- andy_techIf you give him soft Gerber baby food he will get strong and fly on his own. Give him time cause he's probably scared
- melbunnStop with the whole "human scent" thing. Birds don't have olfactory senses like dogs to even be able to distinguish scents so clearly (even dogs themselves don't reject puppies because of human touch). They just abandon them sometimes because humans are disturbing their area and they see it as a threat. They won't nest there anymore because they feel it will be dangerous to future offspring. That's if, they don't save the baby.
- angel_alchemyAww I hope he makes it!
- americanspirits007Did he make it?...:/
- illusionsiv@americanspirits007 @angelalchemy of course :)))
- glendybearsYaaayyy that warms my heart. Good human you are btw 😍👍👌👏🙏🐥
Log in to like or comment.