thesartorialistWhen in Rome (or Napoli) I choose to try and fit in, not to "act Italian" but just so people don't look at me. I think a base truth of being a good observer is to blend in and not be the one being observed. In Naples ,or Italy in general, at breakfast that means wrapping your brioche.
- andrejkiztnskI really like when you leave a little comment on your posts. Makes the photos so much more interesting!
- sintaxe_paulista@thesartorialist wrapping ur cornetto u mean 😉
- ebrus_tyleI was going to correct and say brioche is French ;)
- heatherschantzSo true. On many levels!
- buzshiSwag as fuck
- consueloblockerAnd to dip it into your cappuccino!!... hmmmmm
- mj_mathieson@instagram should have a like for comments
- belleanneeI'm willing to give it a shot -- but only because it's you!
- simi_pupa@tancammarano lord help me I need a cornetto
- sora_marchesaU got It! Good observer! Alway wrap Cornetto :) @thesartorialist
- annaviolante@thesartorialist it's hard to blend in a different country, isn't it?
- sirenfay@angelo_fa_moda is this true?
- carolynqloueyee, it is corneto and coffee
- fabripointGran Caffè Gambrinus. Napoli
- cesarbrand@florgl85 !!! Jajajaja mira!!!
Log in to like or comment.