joewhittlephotographyThere is literally nothing in this world I would have rather been doing with my time over the last 4 days (or any days ever) than backpacking to the most remote mountain in Oregon with my favorite human being, my daughter. I could not be more grateful for any blessing in my life than being able to spend time with someone who means so much to me, in a place that means so much to me, sharing the type of experiences in such places that mean so much to me.
Here she is reveling in the unbridled joy of a wilderness meadow filled with wildflowers as we approach one of my favorite "secret" campsites in one of the least known and visited parts of Oregon's largest wilderness area, the Eagle Cap Wilderness. (Don't ask me how to get there, because I won't tell you.)
- joewhittlephotography#oregon #pacificnorthwest #eaglecapwilderness #thewallowas #traveloregon #trailchat #bpmag #ilovebackpacking #rei1440project #outdoorproject
- imlateagainBeautiful. Caption and pic.
- denadavisAhhhh! So good. This makes me happy.
- marcyhenleBeautiful Oregon!
- joewhittlephotography@mianataneh remember that one time this happened? That was cool.
- joewhittlephotography@morganbrechler this made me think of your IG feed. These moments are priceless and forever...
- morganbrechler@joewhittlephotography Love it!!! So priceless and definitely forever 😍💚
Log in to like or comment.