haydenjamiesonWell, that's the end of that. 10 days, 620 miles, innumerable setbacks, endless thigh burn, loads of new friends, and most importantly, an open door as to how much fun traveling by bike can be. I'll be doing this again soon. Maybe next time I'll go a bit farther; how does Alaska to Patagonia sound?
- irving_matthewI'm in.
- the_grandpigeon@l0_hahnfit me this fall
- l0_hahn@twilliams1205 except in a small city. And you're way more taf
- farmeroftheseasAlaska to Patagonia sounds awesome I want to come
- omgjennmakesartThat is way awesome, i had a "holy $#!%" moment when i read the caption! Way to go!!
- trainwithmeghanI'm in
- danielasortizYess! Colombia waits for you!!
- edir777@haydenjamieson visit wee
- edir777@haydenjamieson visit www.todayyoucan.com
- bikeslcLove this!
- haydenjamieson#westminsterslc #biketour
- sashaisagirlSounds epic!
Log in to like or comment.