runbloggerFirst run in the adidas Adios Boost 2 on the track yesterday. Love the ride, a bit snug up front. Think it may break in with use though.
- believeintherunGood looking shoe.
- scottrevWish it was more boosty up front and less boosty in the back.
- jimrudloffI've been running Boosts since they came out. Agreed that it could be a bit less snug in the toe box. But I love the ride, especially on long runs. And the tread wears out long before the cushioning does.
- simplytrulyI've been waiting for your review on these!!!! I don't do snug. Hmmmm
- ethan_pmI have a little over 100 miles on these and they're awesome. The first version gave me a got spot on the top of my foot. This upper is much softer.
- aronhusinkSnugness could be okay with me..how snug compare to gomeb?
Log in to like or comment.