miss_mossa new sentimental corner: guest's thumb prints from our wedding, framed pics of our recent road trip, statue of Diana / Artemis handed down to me from my mother-in-law (which she got from her mother-in-law), wedding photo, and heath ceramics from far away friends. also the cactus that never dies. 🌵
- natplays🙏 @miss_moss will email you
- whatforbreakfastI have one as well and it makes me feel super good :)
- michellehisaeSo lovely. 💕
- songarinsk@apinao that framed thumbprints is such a wonderful idea.
- lolowall@carasiegers see above
- thetablefood@miss_moss that cactus lived with us at Famohof! Good going 🌵[cactus fist pump]
- heleenmillsWhere did you have the framing done? Adore thin wooden frames!
- christian_duh@drwpk love this
- miss_moss@heleenmills the thin ones are by @ormsdirect
- miss_moss@thetablefood and Luke saved its life
- catesthillPerfect 👌
- thevintagevogueperfect vignette
- hellobardeauxSuch a good idea with the thumb prints!
- heleenmills@miss_moss Thanks! Didn't realise they had. Happiness.
- natplays@miss_moss little heads up just sent you the email - regardless really appreciate your time! 🙏
- apinao@songarinsk indeed!!
- jade_melissaHow lovely!
Log in to like or comment.