thesartorialistJust arrived in Naples to the most gorgeously green suite at the Grand Hotel Vesuvio. Again guys!! What do I have to see in Naples??????
- solomonwoolfCastel Sant'Elmo and Certosa di San Martino, in Vomero, highest part of Naples. History, stunning landscape, fancy people.
- troy_houseYou look exactly like pornstar tom Byron did in the early 90s(not now) google it
- sallytomat0I'm sorry you were getting so much negative feedback about your taxi driver post, Scott. Everyone's a critic, it seems.
- angeloingleseWhen do you come in Basilicata?
- paintingthefashion@thesartorialist you should visit museo archeologico, spaccanapoli, chiostro di s chiara, s. Gregorio Armeno, Cappella s. Severo and Cristo Velato, Posillipo one of The most beautiful place of naples and palazzo donn'anna, last one is stunning! Have a nice days in naples!
- lookforthewomanLonger hair!
- michelevitiello@thesartorialist Scott come visit Sorrento and let me know if you come here! ☺️👍
- alexcanetti@thesartorialist absolutely must see Parco Archeologico del Pausilypon. Amazing!
- mirta_rbnYou should go to "Marinella" in Riviera di Chiaia, probably the most famous ties shop in the world!
- antonella_grazia_noRomeo hotel! The most beatiful hotel in the area😊
- mariluannalisaYou should visit the "isola della gaiola " it is Amazing! 👌
- carocalzacortaBaby baby baby @almalofer
- amirasaim@carocalzacorta Bueno, bueno, bueno...
- iavs_salvatore.iavaroneyou should also see the Royal Palace of Caserta @thesartorialist
- nooristanYou're getting better at this!
- cleopatra1983@thesartorialist buona permanenza
Log in to like or comment.