vervecoffeeKnow your cultivars. Coffee, like the pluot, is a fruit. There are dozens of commercially cultivated varieties ("culti-vars"), and thousands more suspected to be growing wild throughout the world. Each imparts very unique characteristics into your cup. What cultivar is your coffee?... These pluot cultivars are (L->R): Dapple Dandy, Dapple Fire. Flavor King, Sweet Treat.
- roughgold@kdandy I'm gonna call you Dapple Dandy from now on.
- kdandy@roughgold yes!!
- kaaaytaay@pukahpah coffee porn
- mellenballI <3 Flavor King
- coffeeslewthWould you call it a 'stone fruit'? @vervecoffee @everontheroad
- wherewatergoodI'm eating a dapple dandy right now
- arandlek@jtrugman plout, clear, smoke
Log in to like or comment.