mimumaxiFULL RESPONSE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE-->
Thank you to all our friends and supporters and customers who showed their support and understanding after last nights post featuring a Muslim blogger wearing MIMU MAXI, which also solicited shockingly hateful comments from our fellow Jewish women. Mushky and I have processed our thoughts, spoken with someone far wiser than us all, and wrote a response which you can read in full on our Facebook page. We are happy and proud to have "hosted" this blogger on our page, yes at this exact time, and we stand by this decision 100%.
#promotemitzvot #tznius #modestfashion #hijabfashion
#JewishValues #prayingforIsrael #AmYisraelChai
- reemium@mimumaxi you have a new Arab Muslim follower here . And to all those people with negative comments, I fail to see the connection between a Muslim blogger posing in a skirt made by a Jewish business and the situation in Israel/Palestine ?? The Israel Palestine conflict is exactly that an Israel / Palestine conflict !!! Not a Muslims against Jews around the world conflict !!! It is feelings like this that fuel such conflicts . Rather than negative comments such us this , us who are not in Palestine/israeli looking in from the outside should see that in order for the conflict to be resolved we need to be united. Jews and Muslims have historically lived side by side all over the Middle East and they can again they just need a push in the right direction and that can only start with negative comments and completely uncalled for prejudices to stop !!
- wildloups100% support the above post
- nazishkhanOne more muslim follower.. we need pple like you in this world.....
- louayoftorontoGood stand for good cause. Peace
- masumafbWell done ladies ❤️💚⚪️⚫️
- zulekha_haterSuper proud of your response! Goes to show how ordinary people of different faiths resolve conflicts! Without politically charged social groups, the world would be a better place!
- narrativebengali@hipsterhijabis @mimumaxi Hello beautiful people, I just wanted to point out that I am a Muslim. Not Arab and not a hijabi. But my religion does not symbolize my political views and it shouldn't. I came across the article on The Huffington Post and I immediately said "well they just gained a new follower". I am so happy to see such acceptance, beauty and all round rocking fashionistas. Keep doing your thaaang and just know that love conquers all. Much love and respect to you all from Toronto! <3
- malka.wolfUtterly Amazing 👊❤
- videominivan@sara_amarice @m_santhya @rowyourboat_
- videominivanWell done ladies ❤️
- saarina_@videominivan love it.
- meena__jNew follower here.. Will be telling all my friends about you guys!
- sfantab@soph_shah well said.
- 500daysofsanaaawesome and happy to look into buying things from here - nice to see another religion support looser clothing!
Log in to like or comment.