thesartorialistVintage trunk in the lobby of my last hotel of this trip Grand Hotel et de Milan. So close to my trip! Rome, Florence, Naples, Torino, Genova, Bari, Milan, Arezzo. Perugia, Bologna, Rimini, Capri. Such a fantastic experience to live in such grace and elegance. Italy is truly magical.
- franzprevesee you soon! arrivederci!
- alexland_@kat_cucumber check out the seller on ebay called: revivalallylovesvintage. It has great stuff.it's from uk and it ships worldwide 😊👍
- frenchgirlnycItaly is special
- christineannsoppSo true...I love all your photos
- kath_cucumber@alexland_ cheers! :)
- seharfr@mahhummer @anjanajain3 magical ✨✨
- lefleurssIt definitely is
- slavacomocoouldnt agree more!!!
- sonoiolulaItalians do it better
- genkix70annaSo, so, so, so cute 😋😋😋
- consueloblockerIn a very selfish way, I am delighted that you, with yr incredible sensibility, were able to truly "meet" Italy with the 'help of a [many] friend!' It was a blast following you!!
- jim_sayThe Cinque Terra coast, just down from Milan, along with it Lovers Trail, is amazing with little to no car traffic.
- nattilyattiredScott, going to Capri in about a month. Any recommendations?
- mrsmehri@thesartorialist Hey Scott :) amazing work, when are you in Arezzo?
Log in to like or comment.