mimumaxiSummer from @hipsterhijabis takes the stage in the MIMU "LIMELIGHT," properly pairing our bright maxi with layers of neutrals. How cool to see the #hipster #hijab take on our #skirtleggings! #hipsterhijabis #hijabstyle #hijabfashion #modeststyle #fashionblogger
- scaryaliciaAwesome. Just awesome! You all are brave and beautiful women!
- happyhijabi2001You got yourself a new follower!Thank you for spreading LOVE and not hate,the world would be much happier if we had people like you in this world!#Peace#Love
- sarayvonne_This is beautiful... Maybe the people that left hateful ignorant comments should go out in the world and try to make a real difference... Something that will actually change the world instead of being cyber bullies and hating on something so beautiful. Spreading hate and ignorance is doing nothing for humanity. And I'm sure ur #unfollow isn't making any kind of a difference in the world or even on Instagram. If you feel so strongly about this get off Instagram and do something.... 🌼✌️🌼
- shaeva7New follower here! I found the negative comments on here to be typical knee-jerk reactions of Orthodox Jews who fail to think period, let alone for themselves. I am a proud Orthodox Jewess and find nothing "untimely" or "inappropriate" about this post. In fact i found it cool and inspiring. What a horrible chillul Hashem this has caused. Girls, instead of bashing and unfollowing en masse (because really, is THAT how you plan to make a difference in this world???), how about immersing yourselves in chessed? Tefillah? Pray for the situation in the Middle East, pray for peace and unity, pray for Mashiach. Be a little more patient with your children, count your blessings every day. @mimumaxi Much hatzlacha to you! Kol Hakavod for keeping calm and civil in the face of so much unwarranted criticism!
- jaimelynn.wHow sad it is that people assume just because she is wearing a hijab that she is pro-Hamas and thus anti-Israel/Judiasm. It's those kind if assumptions that create conflict in the first place.
- maria_argandaPeace, love, and fashion. ✌️💜🎀
- new_era_nerdHow could anyone be against this photo? Hate is so ridiculous...
- megsandrosesThis is a beautiful photo, and the hate needs to stop. Posting this photo signifies the peaceful open mindedness needed in this time of turmoil. I admire the bravery and perseverance shown here by keeping this here for the world to see! ❤️ it warms my heart as a Christian who has had family in both Israel and the West Bank.
- zillacanBeautiful! 100% for cross-culture acceptance! 💕
- thereemmalik@lipglossstains i love this
- batshevapintoI'm stopping to buy.. Sorry
- alamodesty@mimumaxi Hey girls, I just did a quick google and there are articles all over the internet about the uproar against this picture. I just have to say (as late as this is) that the negative comments provided a tremendous chilul Hashem and I am deeply embarrassed. On the flip side, Mimi and Mushky were the saving grace in all of this, despite the criticism. If it wasn't for them, we as Jews would appear that much more condemnable. I am APPALLED by the hateful and tactless words posted by some of these women. Think before you write something; you are representing us all. Mimi and Mushky thank you for your poise under fire. One of the many reasons why I love you girls ✌️
- almusaafira_There should be more of this. Thank you :)
- mimumaxi@alamodesty just processing your comment! THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to write that! I wish people would have thought twice instead of reacting so impulsively, but alas this was a learning lesson for everyone, and we even received a lot of apologies...and overall most people felt this was a wonderful thing. Thanks for rooting us on and totally getting our response! HUGS!! 😚 good shabbos!!
- summeralbarcha@chelsearutt thats so nice of you, thank you so much!!
- nurulsyahirahmaarofLove from malaysia ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- wafa_abmNew follower .
- wafa_abmThank y❤
- arabizedAwesome. God bless. One love!
Log in to like or comment.