redtedartFingerknitting session. Kids are making scarves for their toys!
- ebuhrHow old would you recommend for starting this?
- redtedart@ebuhr we first had a go last Summer when they were 5 and a bit and almost 4. Then we had another go 4-5months later and they suddenly got it... So earliest prob 3-4yrs? How old are yours @ebuhr ?
- redtedart(Mine are 4 and 6 now..)
- juliecreeksidelearningLove the concentration!
- ebuhrMine are 3. I think they'd be ready in another year. Fine motor skills aren't quite there yet.
- lubytheseaMine thoroughly enjoyed finger knitting but now have moved on to circular loom knitting making beanies and snoods for winter
- redtedartYou mean like the knitting nacy/ french knitting @lubythesea ?
- lubytheseaHave sent you a pic direct @redtedart 😊
- redtedartWhere do I look for that @lubythesea being #dim !
- lubythesea@redtedart I found mine at our local habby/fabric shop.
Log in to like or comment.