atunnicliffeSo....just got told that I can no longer use the equipment I have been training in all year at the biggest event of the year! #thatsucks! #ilovemyinov8's @inov_8 @bradletes @ntrecovery @thespidertech @skins_usa @cert4sport @rxsmartgear @crossfitmtlebanon @fitaid
- shanefarmerWhaaaaat? What happened?
- svinto87@atunnicliffe only reebok-gear?
- michaelsarbelloLol you have to use only reebok equipment? That should have been stated from the get go, or at least once you made the games so that you could break in new shoes/equipment.
- tomosailHuh, I thought it was about fitness....
- efmascaro#bullshit #theyneededtostatethatfromthebeginning #appealappealappeal
- kthurstoUnless Reebok was paying you $$$
- kthurstoThen that is B.S.
- efmascaro@kthursto I believe athletes pay to compete in the Open, pay again to compete in Regionals, and pay yet again to compete at the Games.
- andybucknerNot cool! If they are going to do that, at least give you way more warning so you can train. #badreebok #prmistake
- itsjimmy#thedarksideofcrossfit boo!
- martinrelstedThis is so sad. Boycott reebok crossfit games. This is not okay. Makes me angry. #boycottreebokcrossfitgames
- dralph01That's bogus!!!
Log in to like or comment.