tsa#TSATravelTip: #Ecig’s and #vaping devices ARE permitted in your carry-on and checked bags. Unless they look like a grenade…This #TSACatch is a grenade-shaped vaping device that was discovered in a carry-on bag at the #SaltLakeCity International Airport. If an item looks like a grenade, it is prohibited. When these items are discovered, they can cause significant delays while explosives detection professionals resolve the alarm. While E-Cigs and vaping devices are permitted in your checked and carry-on bags, using them at an airport or on an aircraft depends upon the airport, airline, and local laws.
- zacsmithAdam ruins everything xP
- cuuunha@tashcunha @collagehumor
- dry_hit_joe@vaporsvalley @puck1k @micah_gilday
- jhoeps@kimkim216 vape or die
- charlie_762_@devyjwevy idk what to even say
- devyjwevy@charlie_762_ @tsa Thanks for showing me this awesome vape!
- gormygormWhat next. Someone's sex toys are confiscated from their carry on
- meam_man_Another grenade vape *rings bell
- austinblack777I could make a case that that doesn't look like a grenade.
- taladegaknight_@_lavinaa look
- ijustralphed2@ianxxjames are you allowed to say grenade on instagram
- firstname.lastname@example.org vape nation
- self_made_menaGood to know. @skowala
- jonnyyoussian@jakemaslavi should I risk it?
Log in to like or comment.