verasayshi, amelia8829, albinohare, ahpoohbear, motherhood_story, hengdesmond and noobcook like this
noobcookanyone has good tie da recommendations in Singapore? (´･_･`)
- gracieponponYes. AMK BLK 128
- noobcook@gracieponpon I just googled, Thong Chinese Physician? Reviews sound good I will try thanks :)
- sherlyn_luiOh dear. Take good care. Speedy recovery, esp after good tie da.
- noobcook@sherlyn_lui thanks ^^
- xxwinniliciousxxJurong and wlands has q
- simplehumbletlchomecookedTake care, Wiffy. Speedy recovery
- amelia8829??? Make sure proper follow up after which kawaii. Take care sis
- noobcook@winnilicious @michellelovescooking thanks!!
- noobcook@amelia8829 what kawaii? 可爱？ hehe ... thx sis
- xxwinniliciousxx@wiffygal u need contacts?
- noobcook@winnilicious yes, if it's not too much trouble for you. You can just give me the name and I can google the address. thank you! ^^
- noobcook@gracieponpon I tried the sinseh today, he was very affordable ($30 and spent a pretty long time on me) though I was a bit scared due to the "twisting" action haha ... thanks for your recommendation ^^
- noobcook@winnilicious wow! thanks so much for sic! appreciate it! will check it out ^^
- xxwinniliciousxx@wiffygal take care. No cold drinks
- noobcook@winnilicious thanks babe
Log in to like or comment.