thesartorialistGozzi , a quiet shop just off the main piazza in Bologna specializing in men's suiting fabrics. I love that table! I bet the place hasnt changed in 50 years. Just imagine how cool it was in 1973!
- noeyvelasquez@banjocordero @kikasandiego for sastre
- sollveig_kThat's just a paradise!
- anamariacaballero@officeofdesign aniiii quiero!
- nickolosgThat's a great work table
- juliacbutz@clinneas miss you!
- richierich_67@alankwtam @dunkhaze
- zhangyuntingHi This is Yunting from CBN Weekly China,I report on Design and Fashion.I would like to do an interview with you about how Instagrammer affect those area.i already send you an email on firstname.lastname@example.org Very looking forward.Thanks.
- dipicaramiaImpeccably neat!
- itslamammadiedo@giraffinparis la prossima cosa Anni 70 che fotograferanno sarò IO ... Occhio !
- hakiabehseraWhat an incredible!
- shinnyshin15@nbfisher58 don't you want this table for school??
- writtenon_hishands@shinnyshin15 that would be sweet!
- nicoletta___s@thesartorialist Sorry, but I don't think that in 70's a sartorial shop was the coolest place you can imagine, the were the ages of the "contestazione" and university's students revolution, so especially in bologna (city of one of the most important university) this kind of shop represents in that period something very very dated...
- jebuskrustHow much for a 3 piece?
- zachglass@arielma_ telas
- juleewhalinTable @ecotoned
Log in to like or comment.