christiebrinkleyWith Two Icons .. That Girl,Marlo Thomas and that other girl who needs no introduction..@kimkardashian ! Both were so sweet and charming! Proud Mom Kim showed me baby pictures of her most gorgeous baby, North. And Marlo will be appearing in "Clever Little Lies" at @guildhall as of the 19 July for 3 weeks...( a must see!)
- lmontana_62There is no doubt that kk is a beautiful woman but she does not belong in the category of being an icon. I cannot think of one iconic thing she has done. Marlo Thomas on the other hand is an icon. What has happened to Americans that they think starring in a reality tv show and marrying a moron like Kanye is being an icon. I think christie was just being kind.
- sailorbrinkleycookEveryone needs to CALM DOWN in these comments jesus
- sailorbrinkleycookKim knows how to make people notice her and she must have put some thought into it all because it worked
- hannah_kate_clothesThis is all silly. @christiebrinkley I just have to say I've always been the biggest fan. 😊
- luv2luvtayIcon and Kim are two words that should NOT be in the same sentence
- christiebrinkleyI wonder if all of you who threw stones on Kim K with your ugly words are beyond reproach? I wonder if you are all as perfect as you think you are? I wonder if you believe in forgiveness? I wonder if you ever learned the Golden Rule? "Do onto others as you'd have them do onto you." If we all exhibited s little more tolerance kindness empathy and love what a wonderful world it would be!
- kristivitaleI wrote up something earlier, Christie, as I always do when something sparks or irks my mind and it's probably best you beat me to it since I wasn't nearly as gracious as you. These hateful and judgmental comments make me continue to lose faith in humanity and what it surprisingly finds so important, important enough to hate - a stranger's life, a stranger's choices, that stranger and her family stepping foot in an "unwanted" town (mean, ugly words, like she has some sort of life-threatening disease), and the opinion that your feelings and beautiful words mustn't be used over another's words who is darn sure his or her words are better. This is a crystal clear example of a sad world missing the big, bright, glaring picture. Thank you for sharing your evening and your feelings of that evening with us all - This is all it should ever have been and as far as it should have ever gone - sharing YOUR life and YOUR feelings. This is your Instagram. All others who don't agree should adios. You did good, friend. You did a wonderfully good thing. @christiebrinkley xoxo
- artminstaSo beautifully and so thoughtfully said @christiebrinkley. The Golden Rule rules.
- tiffanytwobowsI thought Kim was famous for being a star on an extremely successful reality show not for a sex tape lol
- kristivitaleExactly! @disena lol
- mslana408The definition of beauty at any age.
- its_____lisa@christiebrinkley i used to watch marlo on that girl, i luv her so much
- audrey_cova_triceThe Kardashions r Beautiful
- ashleycohen16@KimKardashian oink oink
- secretsirenWell said! @Imontana_62.
- secretsirenYes Sailor I agree with your comment, although it doesn't take a genius to put some thought into finding a way to get people to notice them. Just so happen KK wanted people to notice her for all the wrong reason's that they don't like. Each to their own. :)
- secretsiren@lady_danger83 I'm with you on this one, you are entitled to your opinion regardless of what you say and do or who you are, 50% of the population will agree the other 50% will disagree you can't please everyone, who cares, humans have always been like this. Let them think what they like....Enjoy what you do and be Happy! :)
- connor_raff25So dumb how @kimkardashian is only famous for being a slut.
- lassheldonOh my gosh, WOW I can't believe how rude and hurtful people can be. If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything !!!!! We ALL need to share more kindness and love.
- lotta_love4_1224Not s fan of kk but nothing said from me. But Christie you are the best
Log in to like or comment.