quarrygirlMarinara pie at Pizzeria La Montecarlo, Rome. Truly the best pizza I've ever eaten. Might not look impressive, but it was divine. When the sauce and crust are perfect, you don't need cheese...or even toppings.
- eastvillagevegYes I agree @quarrygirl it's all in the way they make the pizza. Thin crust, fresh, and tasty. Btw, I just got back from LA. Used your site for recommendations:)
- cinnamonsnail@eastvillageveg @quarrygirl in NYC You all have to check out Keste's marinara pie. It's absurdly good. Best I've had even in Italy or France. It's downright bonkers!
- quarrygirl@cinnamonsnail I love Keste!! Bleecker St, right? @eastvillageveg so glad the blog was helpful!
- bittersweetveganthat's how pizza should always be.
- eastvillagevegHey @cinnamonsnail! I haven't been yet, but will add it to my go to vegan lists. Thanks for the tip. @quarrygirl il Margutta was a nice place that I visited during my last trip. Live music the night I went and decent food. To be honest though some of the smaller cafés were best.
- shanemongeauTruer words...
- healthiestveganthat is how I roll every day in Italy!
- quarrygirl@healthiestvegan going back there today!
Log in to like or comment.