sally_hansenYou may be patriotic, but are your #nails? Show us some of your #IndependenceDay nail art for a chance to win the #iHeartNailArt contest.
- cali_chick87@masemama awe thanks :)
- laura.jpegBET THATS THE ORIGINAL PACIFIC BLUE
- hipster_nailzDone(: @sally_hansen
- miastav23Yes they are
- kj.feePlease bring back the original Pacific Blue!
- highchanceofpolishDone! :)
- cupcakelover_2033That looks awesome
- smilerz_daily@drewlust is helping small accts
- kikihav@sally_hansen My heart just broke when I learned you discontinued the original Pacific Blue. That color was the most beautiful color ever. By far my favorite. You made a big, huge mistake.
- curlyheadliaThank you now I don't have to say it @kikihav
- aberrantnailsLol I love Pacific Blue. I'm wearing it now. Only problem is it smells like Marijuana and ironically the colors number was 420. Curious if that has anything to do with it. @brittany_claire6 @savannahrae44 @kikihav @nataliashelby
- erica.morris101Love it the food and the nails
- aniejoan@aberrantnails omg. I thought I was the only one who thought that and found the number 420 ironic.
- aberrantnails@aniejoan Lol. I thought so too at first. But a quick Google proved I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Apparently, (based on what I read while researching) the blue pigment used in the polish has a heavy odor that may be to blame.
- themorningmilk@kikihav Don't be upset. Julie G "cabana boy" is the same thing. Opaque 1 coat.
- kikihav@themorningmilk Thank You. I've heard quite a few people say this. I will get it for sure.
Log in to like or comment.