sally_hansenThis bride-to-be shows off her Miracle Gel #mani at the #DallasBridalShow! With no light required, this simple 2-step gel manicure will give you 14 days of color and shine. That's one less thing to worry about on your big day!
- katrina_nails👈 nail art here 💕
- miss_tt03@_xxbadreligion this is what I have on now!!!
- arianaz.pancakesI love those nail polish i have 3 gel polishes
- deeray07Cool beans! 😊 @alexesquivel30
- katiesmile1026Good but mine went 4 days no chips
- glamorales@henribrissett u heard about this? I want to trt.....
- rachietI had chips in 2 days ..
- just_sineadIf only it really lasted that long...
- _xxbadreligion@miss_tt03 that's why your nails last so long!
- kimajerryWant to try
- jillian_abrianI need these gel polishes!!! where do they sell them?? (and how much?)
- tess.gilsonThis is the colour I have!!! It's amazing.
- marina_not_del_rey@sally_hansen are these new, or are they in stores already? I want these!
- marilorr772They are at Walgreens, Target and other retailers. They are about $8-$10 per polish and the same for the top coat.
- h.e.i.d.i.l.o.v.eI bought a bunch.... They take a really, I mean a really long time to dry. They were sticky off a couple hours, and got dented. They're also watery and thin so you have to put 3 coats on. Not worth the money or time. I returned them :/ Anyone else have similar experience?
- myuniverse2014I use Deborah Lippman or Butter. Worth paying extra and immediately dries after application. I use OPI nail polish or SHansen.
- kschobesAs another bride to be, I would not recommend this product for a wedding day mani! (Or for any day.) It didn't last a second longer than regular polish. Go to the salon & get a guaranteed gel mani for any big day you have coming up!
- ashbre1990@kschobes I agree with you I paid close to ten dollars for mine and it came off the next day and the polish was not shiny or non sticky it was the opposite I would not recommend anyone to buy it
- walkergenesis@dmagraner miralooo
Log in to like or comment.