vegangela_foodWhenever a recipe calls for fresh ginger, I buy a lot more than I need. Then I grate it, measure it out into 1 Tbsp bunches, pack it into an ice cube tray, and freeze it in a freezer-safe resealable bag... Then I've got "fresh" grated ginger whenever I need it. So easy for weeknight dinners. And if you need your ice cube tray back, simply pop the ginger cubes into the resealable bag and put back in the freezer :) #vegan #vegansofig #veganfoodshare #diy
- alicia.raymentSuch a good idea!
- meli_loves_veggiesGreat idea, indeed!!
- loulout51Again wonderful idea.
- javanese_veganBrilliant!! 👌Thanks for sharing 😊
- cercanturk@nestlethesenorita nice 👌
Log in to like or comment.