anupkaphleMy father's idea of torture is sending me photos of "sel roti" mother cooked for him.
- chhabs2They look like pinion rings (my biggest weakness).
- anupkaphleWhat's a pinion ring, yaar? This is basically fresh rice flour mixed in dollops of ghee and sugar and deep fried in more ghee. It's like god's way of saying YOLO.
- karuna_kitchenHahaha... I love your explanation of selroti. I have a hard time explaining selroti to my friends. They look yummy. @anupkaphle
- neeshauprety@anupkaphle I call them my weakness-ring! A tall glass of tea and 3 sel roti - breakfast of the champions :)
- ajitgII've had them once and they are delish, esp with tea. First time I had churros they in fact reminded me of this.
Log in to like or comment.