hseanbrockHmmmm, they don't make em like they used to
- chefwesleypYou need you a mesquite tortilla press chef!!
- queencaviarI have done the same thing!
- pinchecocineroStop breaking the tortillas!!!
- n8walk@thehungryweasel agree or in a pinch a couple sautée pans
- undercookedcaviarbliniNope. Try wood.
- chefcontosWe sell the best ones at my kitchen shop in Vermont. Made to last in Mexico cast-iron!
- chefcontosHappy to ship anytime
- pahkwaohtahBlahhahaaaa!!! Nice!
- thewilesHa, too many tortillas.... just stuff the rest of what you're makin in some arepas. Problem solved
- freckledmOh no!!
- rcp3Same thing happened to mine @hseanbrock when's your taco spot opening?!
- nobleholden@cheeseburgess_and_fries whoopsie! 😳
- batuwarriorMade in china? Olay!
- rolandorobledoYep! That's why I use rolling pin.
- juanepsteinSame thing happened to mine after 2 years
- lesoeufsdecentansHealth code violation.
- tapaschefHey chef, did you happen to be at our Bartaco location in Atlanta recently? An article printed said you were, and wanted feedback if so. Thanks man
- mrrsvpAlways happens have to use an old school wooden press
- nicholas1puenteReally wanted that thing flat
Log in to like or comment.