thesartorialistTime for a fast steak tartar. Steak tartar is something I would only have in Paris, anywhere else it's just raw meat.
- mkrolpicsMan but tatar is raw meat. If its not raw its not it.
- ethiopicat@thesartorialist you should try some Kitfo next time you are in an Ethiopian restaurant, raw, minced topside beef marinated in spiced Ethiopian butter, an age old recipe! That tartar looks great nonetheless!
- adeystips@thesartorialist try Ethiopian kitfo
- adeystipsLol @ethiopicat I suggested the same..
- maniaroumC'est magnifique......extraordinaire!!!!!
- sarahfbbHummm, i want it!
- discodiamond@mamainparis i'll take katsu instead
- petekaroYou can have it in almost all restaurants in Poland and Polish wedding parties - just ask for a "Tatar". It's very common to have it with extra cold vodka accompaniment.
- zksk@viniciushana ;)
- viniciushana@zksk morri
- randoloalicanteNot a good reflexion! There are hundreds of places in the world to eat great tartar. Thinking like that is so small!
- federica.jrt#randoloalicante totally agree with you, try the "albese" version in Piedmont (Italy): nobody beats grandma version!!!
- dejoneirojones@yahken not a fan of this
- g.s82Or Zurich
- darefashionloveI'm a huge fan of Steak tartar, my mother used to make it from scratch so it kind of reminds me of home.
Log in to like or comment.